Clinical Project Manager
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company who's lead products are in early phase clinical development. The role will be based at their offices in Cambridgeshire.
As Clinical Project Manager you will design, set-up, oversee and report a program of clinical studies in full compliance with ICH-GCP and relevant regulatory guidelines.
Key duties will include:
- Assistance in the design of clinical research programmes in conjunction with external strategic partners and KOLs
- Set-up and management of company sponsored studies
- Selection and oversight of a range of third party vendors
- Preparation of a range of clinical documentation, including Protocols and Investigator Brochures
- Design of the statistical analysis plan in conjunction with the medical statistician
- Monitoring of studies to ensure they are fully compliance with all relevant regulations
As Clinical Project Manager you will require the following:
- A life science degree
- An in-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP and regulatory guidelines
- Proven experience of clinical trial management, ideally for early phase studies
- Strong communication, team working and organisational skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47079 in all correspondence.