Clinical Project Manager
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Project Manager for a London based biotechnology company with a very promising lead compound.
As Clinical Project Manager you will oversee the day to day management of clinical studies and act as the main of contact for CROs, service providers and other external parties.
Key duties will include:
- Leadership of a multidisciplinary team and management of the operational aspects of global studies in order to meet development objectives
- Management of external resources such as CROs, laboratories, central reading centres etc
- Ensuring compliance with ICH-GCP, quality systems and SOPs
- Management of study budgets and timelines
- Coordination of internal resources such as CMC, drug safety, regulatory affairs etc
As Clinical Project Manager, you will require the following:
- Life science degree
- Proven experience of managing Phase II & III clinical trials
- Experience of clinical development
- A background in initiating / authoring Protocols, Study Reports and Investigator Brochures
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33179 in all correspondence.