Clinical Project Manager
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the Hertfordshire region, on a contract basis, for 6 months initially.
This is an exciting opportunity for a contract Clinical Project Manager to join the Investigator Studies Programme (MISP) team, within the Medical Services group. The Clinical Project Manager will have primary responsibility for the set up and running of the portfolio of oncology Investigator Initiated studies and management of the Post- Marketing Authorisation Drug Distribution programme (P-MADD).
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Project Manager will include the following:
- Liaising with sites to ensure completion and submission of required documentation to the company for the oncology MISPs.
- Management of drug supplies.
- Liaising with external vendors and Health Care Professionals for the P-MADD programme.
- Visiting sites as required.
- Maintaining internal database and tracking tools.
- Organising/chairing teleconferences and meetings with internal/external stakeholders.
- Providing Project Management support and expertise to the Oncology Team.
- Training Medical Science Liaisons and Medical Advisers in processes as required.
- Updating local SOPs, Work instructions and guidance documents.
- Ensuring efficient management of MISPs studies in compliance with Global standards, local procedures to maintain quality standards.
- Overseeing the submission of confidential Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) data directly to the MHRA for initial clinical trial applications and substantial amendments.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc (Hons) Life or Pharmaceutical sciences. MSc or equivalent preferred.
- ICH GCP trained.
- Ability to proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional, excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail, good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven, strong Clinical Project Management experience with Phase I-III studies.
- Oncology Trial experience.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Manager position please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33649 in all correspondence.