Clinical Project Manager in the USA, New Jersey / New York
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager for a permanent role with a very promising and well backed UK based biotechnology company developing gene therapies for haematology disorders. They will soon be opening an office on the US West Coast and are looking for someone to lead it's establishment.
Your role will be to build a strong clinical operations team to oversee a broad program of clinical development for a strong product portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Selection and line management of a multidisciplinary team of clinical trial experts
- Participation in the design and leading the writing of clinical study protocols and Investigator Brochures
- Selection and management of CROs and other third party suppliers
- CRO oversight from trial set up to close out, Investigator and site identification, ongoing trial management, monitoring and data collection activities across all regions
- Coordination of study reports
- Provision of progress updates, changes in scope and resource requirements of senior management
- National and international travel for sponsor-led audits, Investigator meetings and conferences
- A relevant life science or nursing degree- Demonstrable experience of effective line management
- Extensive experience of the management of international clinical studies
- Proven experience of the management of CROs and other vendors
- Rare disease experience would be ideal
- The ability to solve practical problems and to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43639 in all correspondence.