Clinical Project Manager in Oxford
Russell Oakley is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Oxford on a 6 month contract which is likely to be extended.
You will be responsible for project management of assigned clinical trial(s), pro-actively planning, driving, and tracking execution and performance of deliverables, timelines, budget and results according to the company's Clinical Development Plan, ICH Guidelines and all applicable legislation. Our project managers have a high level of responsibility and visibility within the organisation.
- A life science degree (or other appropriate proven qualification/education/experience).
- A minimum of 3 years previous clinical project management experience including project finances.
- Detailed understanding of current guidelines and legislation governing clinical research.
- Experience in Oncology essential (Haematological Preferred).
- Experience of executing complex study designs in the early phases of clinical research.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Able to establish strong productive relationships with cross functional groups.
- Proven ability to influence and motivate others to work towards team objectives.
- Solution orientated with demonstrable problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Ongoing multi-cohort global phase Ib/II AML & MDS study.
- Currently in process of amending the protocol to expand the study.
- This study is on the critical path within the development plan and preliminary data was presented at ASCO.
- Current PM leaving for personal reasons and an urgent replacement is required to support the implementation of the amendment.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience-
- Proven ability of managing budgets, project management, process improvement-
- Excellent communication skills and proven relationship building skills-
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small bio-tech with a focus in oncology.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457709 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45961 in all correspondence.