Clinical Project Manager - Oxford
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that clinical trials are conducted in accordance with ICH GxP, national legislation and national laws
- Identify, select and manage the performance of assigned CROs
- Provide day to day operational management of the CROs and vendors to ensure timely delivery against agreed scope of work, contracts and budgets
Further responsibilities will include:
- Representing the company and working within an international environment to execute assigned projects and ensure their delivery matches the agreed scope and are conducted to required standards
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external study team
- Inputting and reviewing key study documents including protocols, ICF, IMPD, IBs and ensuring that they are approved in accordance with internal procedures
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Proven ability of managing budgets, project management, process improvement
- Excellent communication skills and proven relationship building skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small bio-tech with a focus in oncology.
Benefits include a highly competitive salary.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40009 in all correspondence.