Clinical Project Manager, Oncology
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a CRO on a contract basis. This innovative and exciting CRO is small but is expanding fast. This is a remote position, though you would need to visit their offices in the north west from time to time.
As Clinical Project Manager you will ensure the successful delivery of early phase clinical studies in Oncology and Advanced Therapies.
Key duties will include:
- Accountability for operational delivery to clients.
- Optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery.
- Ensuring compliance with SOPs, policies and practices.
As Clinical Project Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant scientific degree.
- Proven expertise in the management of oncology studies, ideally early phase
- Previous experience of working in a CRO environment
- Excellent ICH-GCP knowledge
- Ability to travel as needed
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46664 in all correspondence.