Clinical Project Manager, Genotyping
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager, Genotyping to join a clinical phase biotechnology company developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions.
This role will be based at their offices in central London, with some home working.
Base salary around £75K.
As Clinical Project Manager, Genotyping you will be responsible for the execution of all assigned studies and initiatives that generate genotyping data and identify patients within specific genetic subsets to support interventional trials.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the oversight and day-to-day management of global genotyping activities outside of the US
- Ensuring that the planning, implementation, coordination and reporting of genotyping initiatives are in line with the corporate objectives
- Supporting and monitoring CRO and third-party vendor activities, including Investigator contract/budgets, document management, studyset-up, project management
- Working with the genotyping team to develop recruitment strategies
- Contribution to the preparation, design and/or review of essential study documents, ethics and other required local/national submission requirementsQUALIFICATIONS:
As Clinical Project Manager, Genotyping you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Proven, industrially based experience of managing multiple phase of clinical trials
- Strong experience of study start-up activities
- Experience of managing genotyping studies is essential
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50317 inall correspondence.