Clinical Project Manager - Cambridge
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager join a small, oncology specialised pharmaceutical company on a 6-month contract basis. This role is located in Cambridge with some home working available.
Your main duties will be:
- To support the Global Study Lead and to assist as part of the study management team.
- Oversight of a number of study sites in the EU and other regions.
- Vendor/CRO management on a global level.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assist with key study parameters (e.g. start-up activities, site and country feasibility, enrolment, site management, data collection, data cleaning, and vendor management, etc.).
- Develop and review study documents and materials.
- Coordinate/participate in clinical team meetings.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or health-related field.
- Proven experience supporting the operational activities of a clinical trial, from start-up to close-out.
- Experience with global oncology studies is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team/active team participant.
- Enthusiasm for working within a small company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46021 in all correspondence.