Clinical Project Management Associate
Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Project Management Associate to join a Global Pharmaceutical company in the South East on a 12 month contract basis.
The project manager will work with the Medical Affairs consultants to support the activities needed to:
- Effectively manage contracts and logistical needs to TL in contracted interactions
- Support launch readiness initiatives and tools, including gathering data, analyse and make recommendations to the Medical Affairs consultant
- Ensure a clear EU congress attendance process
- Support other initiatives generated by the EU Med affairs team
- Liaise with Global CMS associate to help manage contracts that are not part of global Advisory Boards
- Act as a representative of the OBU needs and queries with internal shared services such as Procurement, Customer Meetings Services (CMS), Global Travel & Meeting Services (GTMS), Transparency & Reporting, etc
- Manage EU Congress attendance process
- Data collection and analysis
- Affiliate tracking tool
- Data collection on new tracking tools and data collection from affiliates (ex: CRC TL table, GI adboard table, new KOL360 database, collab space maintenance, thoracic TL data, central repository with all request from all teams, RAM, GI, CRC, Lung, Neci, Olara, Abema)
- Regular affiliate / global/regional contacts
- Link with Marketing PMs
- Update EU Global Medical Affairs intranet content
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Organizational and project management skills
- Strong cross-functional communication skills; ability to network with different functional groups and integrate cross-functional deliverables
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high-priority, dynamic team environment
- Able to travel to EU countries (~10%)
- Education: post-graduate scientific degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of oncology marketplace
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ian Marlow on 01438 743 047 or IMarlow@ckclinical.co.uk, or Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768714 or SMaccioni@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33901 in all correspondence.