Clinical Project Leader
CK Group is recruiting for a Clinical Project Leader to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months and has a hourly rate of £24.94 PAYE / £32.76 Ltd.
The Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Location: The role is based at our client's state of the art R&D and production facility in Leeds. This site is a short distance from the M621 and is easily commutable on public transport as it is a short distance from Leeds city centre.
The Role: This individual will be responsible for clinical project management within the company, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the organization.
- Provide leadership within a clinical study, ensuring that each Team Member has a well-defined set of activities and objectives specific to their role and responsibilities within the context of their business focus.
- Ensure efficient use of resources within the clinical study to provide high quality deliverables.
- Manage all activities of assigned clinical studies within the Franchise Clinical Operations department.
- Provide internal communication of important clinical data and events. Functions as a reliable, trusted resource of accurate, up-to-date project knowledge as requested by key stakeholders.
- Understand business value and balance overall business objectives and functional needs.
- May evaluate support requests for publications and provide consolidated comments and support to the requests.
- May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical Operations and Operating Company as needed.
- Manage Resources assigned to designated clinical studies to provide quality deliverables while maintaining optimal efficiency.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, or Biological Science.
- BS with at least 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Previous experience in clinical study management or equivalent is required. Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
- Clinical/medical background a plus.
- Medical device experience a plus.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47386 in all correspondence.