Clinical Project Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Project Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working from home on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This role will be fully remote.
- 20 per hour.
Clinical Project Coordinator Role:
- Support Clinical projects and project leads with administration support.
- Documentation, checking index, sharing and storing files on Box and Teams.
- Operational reporting.
- Data management.
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- The HM needs someone that can help with closing off the project and getting all the information and documents ready for the transfer.
- This role requires someone with extensive administration experience and has a proven background of supporting similar projects.
- Candidates must have previous experience of working within Project support within Clinical Studies.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Coordinator position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48595.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.