Clinical Programmer in Hertfordshire
Andy Leake is looking for a Clinical Programmer to join our client, an innovation driven Pharmaceutical company. This role will be based remotely or on-site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and is a initially 6 month contract with possible renewal.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Development of data transformation programs, for data mapping/creation into SDTMv for analysis, filing and data review.
- Managing Clinical Programming deliverables, including FSP oversight, timelines, risks and coordination of cross-functional tasks, Proactively evaluates the impact of risks, develops and implements mitigation plans.
- Developing solutions to complex problems and share technical expertise.
- Effectively communicating with the study team and stakeholders on Transformation requirements and status of work.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent and moderate industry-related experience.
- Experience in mapping SDTM is essential.
- Very good knowledge of SAS.
- Knowledge of Data Management functions, standards and processes
A full job spec is available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44288 in all correspondence.