Clinical Programme Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Programme Lead to join an exciting biotechnology company based in Oxford with a very strong product pipeline in pre-clinical and clinical development.
- 80,000 - £90,000
Coordination and oversight of cross-functional activities to support research and development programmes. All activities carried out within allocated time, and agreed costs and in accordance with quality requirements, company SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and local regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation and maintenance of Target Product Profiles and Clinical Development Plans.
- Preparation and management of programme and study budgets.
- Stakeholder management including Alliance Management.
- Responsibility for preparation and co-ordination of study and programme documentation.
- Selection and oversight of CROs and other vendors.
- Set up and management of clinical contracts.
As Senior Programme Lead you will require the following:
- A life science degree.
- Extensive industrial clinical trial experience.
- Experience of the selection and management of third party vendors.
- A detailed knowledge of ICH-GCP.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- A background in immunology or infectious disease ideally.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870022 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47645 in all correspondence.