Clinical Program Director
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Program Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 1 months. The role is remote working with occasional travel to site in Cambridge if required.
Company: Our client isa global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Clinical Program Director role is remote with occasional travel to Cambridge.
- 750 per day LTD.
Clinical Program Director Role:
- In collaboration with Medical Science Director, be accountable for theclinical program strategy, including innovative approaches to delivery (e.g., new delivery platforms and technology to ensure patient engagement, recruitment and retention).
- Plan, direct and deliver the operational components of assigned clinicalprograms from design concept to final CSR, through to study closed and archived within agreed budget, time, quality and aligned KPIs.
- Lead and deliver differentiated and robust operational options for review at Investment Decision Governance interactions.
- Lead operational discussions with external entities including regulatory agencies, preferred partners/suppliers and external collaborators.
- Responsible for providing strategic and operational input to cross-functional program development plans, data interpretation and accountable for cross-functional leadership roles as delegated from the Global Project Team (e.g., leadership of cross functional product development team activities).
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, preferably in Medical or Biological Science.
- Very strong experience in drug development leadership experience.
- Oncology experience is essential.
- Experience of managing/leading programmes on a global level (early development).
- Ideally you will have in-depth knowledge and experience of clinical development of small molecules/biologics.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Program Director position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50858.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.