Clinical Pricing Associate
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Pricing Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Work with Clinical Development Study Clients to develop country budget for Clinical Trials
- Review study protocol or consulting scope of work and discuss with Clinical Study Team
- Use industry benchmarking pricing tool(s) and internal historical data to create base clinical study budget
- Create budget spreadsheet in MS Excel and corresponding documentation to be incorporated into Agreement
- Prepare pricing and negotiation summary packet which is provided to clients in local Amgen offices for negotiation with hospitals
- Maintain Excel database of pricing and related data for use in cycle time, site selection and negotiation analysis and reporting
- Provide consult to internal clients, as needed, for site negotiation issues and re-pricing for existing budgets
- Observe timelines associated with completion of pricing requests
- Build base budget in appropriate systems if needed
- Participate in the administrative coordination with pricing vendor(s)
- Liaise with other critical departments to obtain necessary information required to create pricing, such as Finance, Compliance and Clinical Teams
- Communicate on regular basis to clients regarding progress of pending pricing requests
- Participate in department or cross-functional projects as defined by internal team goal or outside department needs
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in a financial support capacity.
- Experience in clinical trials or a related field.
- Experience using MS Office suite
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31723 in all correspondence.