Clinical Pharmacology Associate
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a contract Clinical Pharmacology Associate to work with a very well known and successful pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in the Home Counties.
As Clinical Pharmacology Associate you will support a cross-functional team on clinical strategy and planning, lead internal and external partners in the execution of clinical plans and ensure studies are of high quality, on time and on budget.
Key duties will include:
- Planning and executing study management activities, timeline, budget, risk management etc
- Acting as the main communication point between internal and external partners
- Leading study team meetings
- Having oversight of clinical documentation, such as protocols, protocol amendments and clinical study reports
- Partnering with Sourcing to identify, qualify and select investigator sites
- Contribution to the effective design and implementation of clinical strategy, clinical plan and study protocols
As Clinical Pharmacology Associate, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc
- Proven clinical research experience
- Strong leadership and networking skills
- Experience of having worked in cross-functional teams / projects
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Pharmacology Associate position please contact Charlene Dutchman on +44 (0)1246 457712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33611 in all correspondence.