Clinical Outsourcing Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Outsourcing Manager to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company, on a full contract basis, for an initial 12 month period. As the client have determined the role as Inside IR35, working options of umbrella or PAYE are available.
Our client is based in Central London, and travel to the office will be required for meetings.
Clinical Outsourcing Manager - you will be responsible for coordinating and managing daily outsourcingactivities through evaluation and selection of service providers (SP) (e.g. CROs), in liaison with the study teams, negotiation of Service Provider budgets and contracts, and management of ongoing Service Provider relationships for drug development activities conducted.
- Leads teams through the planning, review, analysis and SP selection process including coordinating the RFI and the distribution of RFPs and managing the bid defence process.
- Review and compareSP proposals, Work Orders and Change Orders for accuracy, completeness and suitability of costing
- Preparation of SP approval documents in collaboration with the study teams for submission to the Strategic Outsourcing Committee.
- Acts as the point of contact with SPs for all Work Order/Change Order and Investigator Agreement related tasks.
- Reviews the contract scope with the clinical study protocol and ensures the services required are adequately captured in the contract with the
- Designs payment schedules in order to ensure that payments are made to SPs, according to milestones or work performed
- Liaise with SPs to ensure best performance and business relationships. Escalate management issues with the SP as appropriate.
- Collaborates with functional groups in order to develop improvements to document templates and processes and tools
- Provide financial oversight of SPs/studies to include review of payments and invoices where applicable
As a Clinical OutsourcingManager, you should demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals) or business degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotech industry providing practical, business-focused outsourcing advice in an outsourcing role.
- Procurement expertise in clinical research and proven experience in contract management, including a good understanding of contracting principles and applicable regulations governing clinical research
- Ideally, experience of working in a global team environment and providing outsourcing advice when needed from a global perspective.
- Demonstrating effective influencing, negotiating, interpersonal, leadership and team player skills
- Customer focused and solution orientated. Ability to implement strategies to ensure success in meeting delivery of objectives with appropriate time, quality and cost results.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Outsourcing Manager position please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applicationsfrom all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL51822 in all correspondence.