Clinical Outsourcing Contractor in Hertfordshire
Steve Lord is recruiting for a Clinical Outsourcing Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, on a full time, contract basis initially for 12 months.
The Clinical Outsourcing Manager will lead and manage the outsourcing of clinical services to CROs and functional service providers for the Oncology business area, through professional negotiation and maintenance of contracts. You will actively support and engage with service providers to promote relationships and drive performance management.
As the clinical outsourcing manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Oncology group in developing the outsourcing requirements for Phase I-IV global clinical trials including functional services.
- Lead and support the quantification and evaluation of new service providers
- Lead the RFP process, from selection through to contract execution.
- Manage the contract activities such as preparing and administering CDAs, MSAs, Service agreements, work orders, change orders and amendments.
As a Clinical Outsourcing Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified, business or life science preferred.
- CIPS qualification would be desirable.
- Must have hands on experience of managing clinical contracts within the pharma industry in a clinical outsourcing function, including the negotiation of contracts with phase 1-IV CROs, service providers, and consultancy partners.
- Understanding of the CRO cost models and budgeting.
- In depth understanding of the costs and services associated with functional service providers (e.g. IVR, Central Labs, Biostatistics, Medical writing, imaging, ECG, and ePRO).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 46101 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46101 in all correspondence.