Clinical Operations Portfolio Assistant
Lucy Stendall at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Operations Portfolio Technical Assistant (COPTA) to join one of the largest pharmaceutical company's in the world, at their site based in either Surrey or the Berkshire/ Buckinghamshire area on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
The COPTA provides technical support to the European regional team including the Clinical Operations Portfolio Managers (COPMs) and the Countries Study Management (CSMs) during clinical study planning and enrolment of clinical studies being conducted in Europe. This role requires an understanding of clinical research and an ability to contribute ideas to improve processes and manage change.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Support regional recruitment planning & recruitment management
- Support enrolment readiness to prepare for the first patient enters trials
- Support set-up of Initial Site Study Trainings with CSM
- Develop expertise and knowledge for central study supplies to and from Europe
- Support enrolment and project management oversight by CSM
- Actively seek opportunities for innovative business solutions and implement as appropriate
- Participate in six sigma projects as appropriate
- Drive shared learning between therapeutic areas to ensure consistent and achieve process improvements
Further responsibilities will include:
- Provide input into the planned regional/ country enrolment targets
- Preparation of meeting materials
- Partner with COPM during the final country allocation and portfolio tracking
- Maintain standard regional reports
- Set up therapeutic area meetings for the region
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Three year degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous knowledge of the clinical trial process
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong self management and organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving skillsFor more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or by email on email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL35135 in all correspondence.