Clinical Operations Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Operations Manager to join a successful Clinical Research Organisation on a permanent basis.
Location: The Clinical Operations Manager position can be remote based in the UK.
Clinical Operations Manager:
- To be accountable for all clinical operations activities for specific projects.
- Provide input to areas including strategy development, clinical program and regulatory strategies.
- Review, adapt and approve clinical study documents.
- Facilitate study budget and site contract approval and negotiations.
- University Degree in relevant subject area or equivalent
- Proven experience within Clinical Operations, ideally as a Clinical Operations Manager within a CRO.• Extensive experience overseeing clinical trials and working closely with CRAs, CTAs etc.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. You must also be based in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Operations Manager position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51851.