Clinical Operations Business Support Leader in Hertfordshire
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a UK Clinical Operations Business Support Leader for a permanent position with one of the world's leading blue-chip pharmaceutical companies. The role will be office based in Hertfordshire, but with the opportunity to work from home for two days a week.
The Role: Your role will be to lead strategy for the business operations function and give business insight to the Clinical Operations Head and Therapy Area Leads to ensure clinical trials are planned and executed in the most efficient and productive manner. You will apply metrics and past performance date to guide decision making and lead continuous improvement activities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Line management of a number of business support function leads (Study Start-up, Resourcing, Finance, Local Vendor Management).
- Provision of strategic business insight to the UK Clinical Operations Head to ensure suitable financial, business and resource planning within clinical operations.- Analysis of local metrics to ensure processes and systems are in place to reduce timelines and improve efficiencies.
- Proposing and implementing innovative technological / digital solutions to support patient recruitment.
- A relevant scientific degree.
- Proven experience in clinical research, leading functions such as vendor management, contracts, finance or analytics.
- Experienced in team management / staff supervision.
- An aptitude for new technologies and leading their effective introduction into the business.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45191 in all correspondence.