Clinical Nurse Specialist
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a number of qualified Nurses to join a Medical Devices company based in Warwickshire. This will be a field based position and the successful candidate will be assigned an area to cover within the UK. Sites will include haemodialysis units based in London, Cambridge, Nottingham and Birmingham.
The successful candidate is responsible for independently presenting and demonstrating the haemodialysis device at their assigned dialysis units. They will be working closely with Sales teams and establishing and maintaining relationships with nurses and nephrologists in support of business and sales objectives across a defined geographic region.
As Clinical Nurse Specialist, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Presenting and demonstrating the haemodialysis device to prospective customers and stakeholders within the NHS.
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships with renal teams in hospitals and satellite units.
- Providing training and education through the company 'Train The Trainer' programme to key individuals, customers and patients.
- Remaining vigilant to developing trends in the dialysis market providing feedback to enable continuous improvement on the SC+.
- Organising and executing customer visits.
- Generating device related training material and professionally educate nurses and clinical staff to safely and competently use the system.
- Gathering and distributing market intelligence and competitor knowledge.
- Potential to assist Sales & Marketing training sessions around Europe.
- Enhance the clinical knowledge of external and internal stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Nursing degree with active PIN.
- Qualified Renal Nurse with haemodialysis experience or Qualified ICU Nurse with Renal/CRRT experience is desirable.
- Technical Skills (Desirable)
- Industry experience with an incumbent dialysis company.
- Proficient in clinical training & teaching.
- Person Skills and Competencies
- Able to communicate at all levels with nurses and consultants.
- Demonstrate a high level of collaboration with departmental team members and cross-functionally across the business.
- Presentable, considerate, responsive and empathetic.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Capable of working away from home and under pressure.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32594 in all correspondence.