Clinical Nurse Practitioner (Oncology/Haem-oncology)
Sam Whyley-Smith at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Practitioner (Oncology/Haem-oncology) to join a Global CRO working office based at their site based in Central London on a permanent basis.
Our client is global CRO providing phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
The main purpose of the role will be to work side by side with study physicians/medical directors, serving as a clinical expert, to support the clients project teams in clinical research studies (no direct patient care). Experience in clinical research, as well as Oncology/Haem-oncology is required and a strong interest in being at the forefront of new treatments for patients with hematology/oncology/haem-oncology diseases is essential.
Key Responsibilities will include to:
- Serve as a key clinical resource for the study team.
- Support the study physicians.
- Develop and implement educational materials in the therapeutic indication for team members.
- Provide insight into the development and review of study protocols for scientific, clinical and patient safety matters and risks.
- Support new business development opportunities.
- Participate in a variety of tasks related to review of study data.
- Lead/participate/present in discussion at key study meetings.
- Masters or doctorate degree in nursing; or equivalent qualifications - ESSENTIAL.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and NMC pin number.
- Significant experience as a clinical nurse practitioner or nurse consultant within hematology/oncology/haem-oncology.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Clinical research experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 5800 40 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46366 in all correspondence.