Amy Lloyd is recruiting for a Clinical Monitor, to join a global biopharmaceutical company committed to developing drugs for the treatment of a range of severe skin disorders. The position is based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
Working Hours 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Some overtime as required Travel (domestic and/or international) required for study sites related activities (training, monitoring)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE To manage the conduct of interventional and non-interventional studies in accordance with the protocol, ICH GCP guidelines, applicable local and international regulations and company SOPs to ensure the timely delivery of milestones within defined requirements. Focus on post-authorisation studies in a commercial environment.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES)
- 12 month independent monitoring experience (EU, but will consider UK as well).
- Maintain a current awareness of all applicable and relevant ethical and regulatory requirements
- Ability to plan, organise, track and follow-up activities to meet agreed timelines
- Effective time management of multiple tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication (i.e. report and documentation writing skills) in English in individual and group settings
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with internal/ external parties
- Deliver high quality customer services to internal/ external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to source information, research skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate qualifications in Biological Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy or related discipline
- Post-graduate qualifications desirable
Required Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience as a Clinical Monitor or Clinical Research Associate
- Working knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines
- Fluent or work proficient in English
Desirable Experience / Knowledge:
- Management of interventional and non-interventional studies/ projects in Europe, particularly with post-approval and/ or innovative products
- Working knowledge of GVP guidelines
- Fluency or work proficiency in language(s) other than English (Italian, French, Spanish)
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Amy Lloyd on 01438 842979 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46732 in all correspondence.