Clinical Governance Risk & Compliance Specialist
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Governance Risk and Compliance Specialist to join a successful specialist Clinical Research Organisation based in Cheshire. The role can be partially home based.
As a Clinical Governance Risk and Compliance Specialist you be responsible for the maintenance of a framework for compliance systems and processes and leading continuous improvement activities.
Key duties will include:
- Leading the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and quality processes, procedures and guidelines
- Ensuring all working activities are compliant with ICH GCP and other regulatory expectations and industry best practice
- Management of the company audit program and leading audits as required
- Building and supporting a risk awareness and risk management culture
As Clinical Governance Risk and Compliance Specialist you will require the following:
- A relevant life science degree
- Proven experience of clinical quality management
- An excellent understanding of ICH GCP and Data Protection Regulation
- Strong experience of the delivery of complex activities around governance, compliance and risk management
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46473 in all correspondence.