Clinical Evaluation Specialist - Home Working
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Evaluation Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approachto the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Clinical Evaluation Specialist role will be home based but ties to our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
Salary: Up to £38.92 per hout PAYE, this role has been assessed as inside IR35.
Clinical Evaluation Specialist Role:
- Use medical writing and literature review experience to generate Clinical Evaluation Reportsand other associated clinical documents such as the Summary of Safety and Clinical Performance and Clinical Evaluation Plan, in accordance with the appropriate regulatory standards
- Generate and maintain reference databases.
- Proven experience of performing literature reviews, analysing data sets and communicating the outputs.
- Recent (within the last 2-3 years) experience of writing Medical Device CERs in accordance with MEDDEV 2.7.1 rev 4/MDR.
- Knowledge of EU Medical Device regulation with focus on clinical requirements.
- Experience conducting literature searches within scientific databases and critical analysis of data.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Evaluation Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50357.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.