Clinical Education Senior Manager (EU)
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Education Senior Manager, Stoma Care, EU for a leading and long established global medical device company. The position can be home based in the UK, though candidates should be near a major airport.Responsibilities:
As Clinical Education Senior Manager, Stoma Care, EU you will build and implement an actionable clinical education strategy to help ensure the company's products are the preferred choice in markets across the EU, whilst working with global colleagues to ensure continuity around the world.
Key duties will include:
- Creating, managing and delivering customised educational programs for key customer groups (end users, nurses, decision makers, national health services etc)
- Providing global competitive analysis to improve and manage market intelligence
- Collaborating with R&D, Legal and Regulatory teams to provide clinical advice and input on the safe use and needs related to products
- Managing clinical resources to support sales objectives and conversions
- Managing and leveraging clinical relationships in order to support sales goals
As Clinical Education Senior Manager, Stoma Care, EU, you will require the following:
- BSc or nursing equivalent
- Experience of having worked as a stoma care nurse
- Extensive marketing experience in a closely related field
- Ability to travel extensively (50% EU, 5% US)
- Excellent communication and educative skills
IMPORTANT - Interviews will be held in London on the 4th and 5th of September 2014.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Education Senior Manager, Stoma Care, EU position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30768 in all correspondence.