Clinical Development Scientist
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Development Scientist to join a fast growing diagnostics company at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
- In partnership with the clinical team, participate in the design and execution of clinical studies.
- Prepare clinical study protocols and associated study documentation.
- Managing clinical sites: preparation, training, ensuring milestones are met, meeting with sites.
- BSc or equivalent in Life Sciences or Clinical Management experience.
- At least 1 years experience in clinical trial design, set up and execution.
- Experience in clinical data management.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Development Scientist position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47896.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.