Clinical Development Physician
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Development Physician to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a contract basis to the end of 2021 working remotely. As the roles have been determined as inside IR35, you can join as an agency PAYE contractor or via Umbrella company.
The Company: Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
Clinical Development Physician Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide medical/scientific input and expertise ensuring coherence and quality of clinical development programs conducted in the assigned disease area.
- Contribute to the generation of theClinical Development Plan(s) leading to successful registration, launch and additional approvals of new line extensions of registered compounds.
- Ensure the study-related safety of the subjects in the clinical trials through appropriate medical monitoring.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the clinical section of documents.
- Translating Medico-scientific innovation for corporate projects.
- Reviewing medical data, performing medical checks of that data when necessary and interacting with the investigator during the study.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Medical background with experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development (Phase 1-4), including knowledge of GCP.
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification preferred.
- Clinical Development Experience with Immunology/Dermatology/Rheumatology preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Development Physician position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49986.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.