Clinical Development Manager / Associate Director
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Development Manager / Associate Director to join an exciting start-up developing novel treatments for infection and wound healing. The role will be based at their site in Oxford.
As Clinical Development Manager / Associate Director you will work closely with the Chief Medical Officer to create the clinical trials infrastructure and design and manage early phase clinical studies.
Key duties will include:
- Defining and delivering clinical research studies and programmes.
- Selection and oversight of CROs, clinical sites and other third party vendors.
- Preparation of protocols and other clinical trial documents.
- Monitoring of clinical trials.
- Collaboration with medical professionals to run pre-clinical and clinical testing of prototype medical devices.
As Clinical Development Manager / Associate Director you will require the following:
- A relevant life science degree.
- Experience of the preparation of study protocols, CTAs and the clinical parts of regulatory and ethics documents.
- Experience of the selection and management of CROs.
- A strong early phase clinical trial background.
- Experience of respiratory or infectious disease clinical research.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46550 in all correspondence.