Clinical Data Scientist-Data Analyst - Uxbridge
Jenni Woolley is currently recruiting for a Data Standards Analyst to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a 12 month contract. The role will be based on site in Uxbridge or Stevenage with some potential remote working available.
- Creating and QC mappings of company legacy data and terminology to SDTM domains and Controlled Terminology
- Supporting SDTM variable and controlled terminology mapping-related questions
- Supporting questions and requests for lab, biomarker and PK data
- The Data Standards Analyst must be a subject matter expert in SDTM including Controlled Terminology.
- The Data Standards Analyst must be attentive to detail, with a focus on quality and accuracy.• Experience in standards management is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have expertise in Lab, Biomarker, and PK data with a background in medicine or science (e.g. a degree in a field such as Nursing, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.).
A full job spec is available upon request
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni Woolley on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41029 in all correspondence.