Clinical Data Manager
Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is looking for two permanent Clinical Data Managers for a CRO based in London.
Due to expansion of the Data Management Department our client is looking to recruit a Senior Data Manager and a Data Manager to join the existing team. As a Data Manager you will provide operational support to the Data Management Function. You will be involved in all aspects of Data Management, from study set-up to database lock.
To be considered for this role you must have a good level of SAS programming experience.
Main responsibilities: (in brackets for Senior Data Manager position only)
- (Leading/Co-leading studies)
- Review of CRFs and provide comments to scientific project team
- CRF Annotation
- (Creation and) Maintenance of Database structure/Database Specification Document
- (Creation and) Maintenance of the Data Management Plan
- EDC system validation, and documentation of validation process;
- Creation of Data Entry Guidelines/eCRF completion guidelines in collaboration with internal study team
- Train Data Entry Operators/eCRF users
- Assist in data entry and manual queries processing, (if applicable)
- Performance of Data Entry, Data Coding, and Query Update Quality Controls
- SAS Programming of edit checks
- Running Batch validations and checking the discrepancies
- DCF Tracking/Update
- Setting-up of statistical SAS datasets
- Creation of the Data Management Report
- Maintenance of the Data Handling Manual
- Ensuring compliance with department procedures and SOPs
- Life Sciences Degree;
- Demonstrable experience in Data Management working within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company;
- Strong knowledge of SAS;
- Knowledge of late phase clinical trials and Real World Data an advantage;
- EDC experience;
- Good working knowledge of ICH-GCP;
- Ability to plan, prioritise, organise and work independently;
- Professional, positive, driven, and proactive;
- Work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ian Marlow on 01438 743 047 or IMarlow@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30108 in all correspondence.