Clinical Data Manager in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Steve Lord is recruiting for a Clinical Data Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform Clinical Data Management activities, providing data management support to studies in the program, performing data cleaning tasks across studies including listings review, data reconciliation and query generation.
- Participate and support DM Study start up activities (CRF Design/DataValidation Specifications/Query Handling Guidelines etc).
- Assist in developing site/investigator training materials.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing.
Further Responsibilities will include:
- Perform SAE reconciliation.
- Perform query management and data review listings.
- Assist in review of metrics reports for data monitoring and issuance of medical coding queries.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- You must have a BS/MS in related field.
- Suitable work experience in Data Management methods and processes in an industry setting, as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global Pharmaceutical company working from their offices in Hatfield. Although an office based role there could be an opportunity to work from home (up to 2 days per week) for the right candidate, once they have been through a familiarisation period onsite at the client.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45548 in all correspondence.