Clinical Data Manager - Home Working
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry on a contract basis for 12 months. This role can be fully home working and the site in based in London.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Clinical Data Manager role is home based or if you do want to go on site, they are in West London.
- 351.20 per day Umbrella.
Clinical Data Manager Role:
- Act as a key point of contact/advisor for key stakeholders and the Study Core Teams (SCT) members - including the Study Data Manager, Data Standards and external vendors.
- Lead project team in successful ingestion of external vendor data to company systems.
- Coordinate review, revision, and approval of study specification documents (including Data Transfer Agreement & specifications), key vendor deliverables and internal tracking documentation.
- Provide input to study design, the clinical protocol, study planning and review of study documents as appropriate.
- Assist in creation of training documentation.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mathematicsand Physics or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years in similar or related job experience in Clinical Research or Information Systems and/or Project Management.
- Experienced in Data Management in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced in external vendor data solutions (at Vendor or Sponsor side).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Data Manager position, please contact Julie on 0438870011 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 50871.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.