Clinical Data Management Manager
CK Clinical are looking for a Clinical Data Management Manager to join a small, but growing Data Management Team - not just to deliver data management for this exciting portfolio of studies, but to help shape and influence how a Pharmaceutical Company drives data management excellence for the future. This role can be site or home based with regular visits to their site in Cambridge, on a permanent basis.
Clinical Data Management Manager Role:
- Be responsible for performing all tasks in adherence to GCP guidelines and maintain Health & Safety knowledge applicable to the job.
- Oversee all project related data management activities for outsourced projects including but not limited to, CRF design, data collection, edit checks & offline listings review, external data reconciliation, Serious Adverse Event reconciliation, medical coding, quality control of database, database locks and archival of data management documents.
- Liaise with the team and Data Management vendor to ensure Serious Adverse Events reconciliation is completed at agreed intervals.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Life Sciences.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Drug Development Process and Clinical Data Management processes.
- Extensive experience in Clinical Data Management in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience working on both paper and EDC (preferably Medidata RAVE) studies.
- Good Knowledge of ICH and GCP guidelines.
Full job description available upon request.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Data Management Manager position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48464.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.