Clinical Data Analyst - PV
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company with site based in Oxford on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months.
Company: Our client is a highly innovative clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel therapies for the treatment of cancers.
Location: The role is going to be remote based with meetings at our client's site in Oxford when required.
Clinical Data Analyst Role: The main purpose of the role willbe to:
- Support the development portfolio through the review and analysis of data to create publications and presentations for internal and external use [including Conferences, Board Meetings, Advisory Boards, Safety Review Committee and Programmeteams.
- Gathering developing information on clinical trial landscape and current treatment options.
- Support movement of translational science work into clinical development.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conduct analysis of studydata and correlate with biomarker analysis to support internal and external data.
- Maintaining central data analysis documentation repositories.
- Project management of the production of posters and presentation for congresses.
Your Background:To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Life Science background with previous experience as a Data Analyst.
- Previous experience in oncology clinical endpoint analysis would be advantageous.
- Experience in the production of Swimmer, Spiderand Waterfall plots.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Data Analyst position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50853.
It is essential that applicants holdentitlement to work in the UK.