Clinical Data Analyst / Clinical Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Analyst / Clinical Scientist to work for a Biotech company who focus in oncology.
The Company: A clinical-stage biotech working specifically within aggressive therapy resistant and immune invasive cancers.
Clinical Scientist Role:
- Support clinical development and creation of publications, presentations (internal and external), input for clinical advisory boards, etc. by querying and analysing clinical data as well as gathering developing information on clinical trial landscape and current treatment options.
- Support movement of translational science work into clinical development.
- Support medical directors in clinical data reviewing and ensuring delivery of patient care.
- Review, support creation of and maintain patient care protocols as well as to review and support creation of various regulatory documents/applications.
- Ensure that delivery of projects matches the agreed scope and are conducted to required standards.
- BSc and ideally a higher qualification – MSc, PhD, MD
- Understanding of the relevant regulatory and ethical frameworks for clinical phase drug development
- Ideally experience within oncology
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Data Analyst / Clinical Scientist position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51058.