Clinical Contracts Manager
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Trials Contracts Manager to join a clinical phase biotechnology company developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions. The role will be based at their sites in central London, Pennsylvania or California with the possibility of significant home working.
Base salary around £82K
As Clinical Trials Contracts Manager you will cover all the company's clinical studies, working closely with clinicaloperations, legal, finance and third party vendors to ensure timely start-up of study activities, resolve contractual delays and improve the contract development process.
Key duties will include:
- Administration of all contract management processes, including coordination with relevant institutions, investigators, vendors, consultants, and customer agreement documents at a project level.
- Liaison with assigned CROs and the company's legal department to develop contract negotiation parameters for which the CRO may negotiate with clinical sites on the company's behalf.
- Oversight of progress of Investigator site contracts by the CRO, setting processes for timely review, setting timelines and goals for finalisation and escalate tomembers of the Clinical Operations team as appropriate.
- Reviewing contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensuring that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
As Clinical Trials Contracts Manager you will require:
- Extensive industrially based experience of contracts management for clinical trials
- An excellent knowledge of the clinical development process and ICH-GCP
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written andoral)
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49080 in allcorrespondence.