Clinical (SDTM) Programmer in Hertfordshire
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical (SDTM) Programmer to join a world leading innovative pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis. The contract is initially 6 months with a good chance of extension.
This role is located in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable from surrounding counties and London.
Your main duties will be:
- Transformation of data into SDTM for submission to the FDA.- Manage clinical programming deliverables.
- Communicate with the study team and stakeholders on transformation requirements and status of work.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- University education in a scientific discipline.
- Strong proven SDTM experience.
- Proven reporting and medical data review experience.
- Spotfire experience is beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46095 in all correspondence.