Change Enablement Lead - Medical Affairs
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Change Enablement Lead, within the Global Medical Affairs team, to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Support the leadership teams, drive Global Medical Affairs change management and communications, and act as Chief of Staff for Global Medical Affairs
- Manage the Global Medical Affairs Leadership Team and Medical Affairs Committee engagement process
- Ensure the development of an impactful stakeholder engagement and support communication plans
- Manage the definition, monitoring, and reporting of key performance indicators/metrics to measure initiative and overall programme successes
- Provide direction and leadership to cross-functional project resources from a key stakeholder perspective (both internal and external)
- Facilitate the creation of process designs to streamline and simplify business processes
- Manage and develop effective frameworks, presentations, and communications (written and oral)
- Enable best practice sharing and consistent use of commonly defined methods, processes, tools, and templates
- Act as a point of contact (POC) between top management and stakeholders, the Medical Network and broader company
- Work with Global Medical Affairs HR business partners to develop resourcing guidelines
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven pharmaceutical industry related experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, leadership, and facilitation skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated success in building and executing multi-year strategic road maps
- Strong experience of leading programme management and project teams, with a track record of delivering results in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and produce results in a matrix environment
- MBA or advanced degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Business/Finance would be desirable
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. Other benefits include:- Competitive salary with benefits
- Work in a highly visible and influential role
For more information or to apply for this Change Enablement Lead position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33526 in all correspondence.