CTA in Watford
Brandon Whates is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join a pharmaceutical company based in Watford on a full time, permanent basis.
An innovative, niche pharmaceutical company specialising in gastrointestinal and allied disorders are currently seeking a full time, office based CTA to join their team. They have a rapidly expanding portfolio and increased activity within Europe, and are looking for someone to help handle the day to day responsiblities. Exciting opportunity to be part of a company with an expansive pipeline, collaborative team working environment and internal progression.
- Provide day-to-day departmental/project support activities, such as maintenance of project-related files.
- Coordinate and provide minutes for department/project meetings or conference calls.
- Conduct quality control of site essential documents.
- Maintenance of electronic and paper essential documents files.
- Maintenance of clinical trial management system.
- Assemble of paper submissions to ethics committees and competent authorities.
- Maintain spreadsheets and compile reports and perform other tasks as needed.
- Minimum a high school diploma and one-year work experience as a CTA in Pharma or CRO setting.
- Experience in eTMF study set up and on study management systems.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Great attention to detail; and Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 768715 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44414 in all correspondence.