CRAI / CRAII / SCRA - UK Wide
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a number of Clinical Research Associates at CRA I/CRA II/Senior CRA levels to join a large Global Clinical Research Organisation, with headquarters based in Berkshire, on a full time, permanent, basis.
Please note these roles are field based and vary in locations so it is not necessary that the individual is based in Berkshire.
There are a number of roles we are sourcing for but for all roles you must have worked as a CRA in some capacity for a minimum of 2 years:
CRA II and SCRA (15 roles in total): Location - Sites in Scotland, Rep of Ireland some UK sites For these role you must be willing to travel to the above locations for study site visits around 2-3 times per week, but this can be done from anywhere in the UK. As an employee of the CRO you will be working with clients/3rd party Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology companies UK wide and the associated trial study sites. Happy to consider people with up to 3 months notice.Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associate will include:
- Study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, and writing of clinical trial reports.
- Monitoring study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, Standard Operating, Procedures, Good Clinical Practice and ICH Guidelines.
- Conducting pre-study and initiation visits along with liaising with external vendors.
- Study site and registry management as prescribed in the project plans.
- Organising and preparing presentations for Investigator Meetings.
- Reporting and writing narratives, and follow-up on serious adverse events
- Reviewing the progress of projects and initiating appropriate actions to achieve target objectives.
- Potential serving as a lead monitor for a protocol or projects, and assisting in the establishment of monitoring plans.
- Participating in the development of protocols and Case Report Forms as assigned.
- Interacting with internal work groups to evaluate needs, resources and timelines.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University Degree (life science) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- Relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent site monitoring and management skills
- Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Fluency in local and English language.
- Ability to train and supervise junior staff.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for the above role/s please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34662 in all correspondence.