CRA II, Home-based, France
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a CRA II to join a long established, global Clinical Research Organisation specialising in running Oncology studies..
This will be a home-based role in France.
Base salary €40-57K.
RESPONSIBILITIES:As CRA II you will be the liaison between the study management team and study sites
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the oversight and day-to-day management of global genotyping activities outside of the US
- Ensuring protectionof subjects, subjects' rights and the integrity of data through monitoring of adherence to Good Clinical Practice, applicable regulatory requirements, Standard Operating Procedures and protocol compliance
- Performing pre-qualification, initiation,routine monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with the relevant SOPs
- Identifying and resolving issues and potential site and study issues
- Assisting with regulatory and study start-up activities including contract and budget negotiations
As CRA II you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Extensive, industrially based experience of monitoring early phase Oncology trials
- Experience of study site management
- An in-depth understanding of ICH-GCP requirements and relevant regulatory requirements
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 70%
Entitlement to work in France is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50472 in all correspondence.