CMC Regulatory Executive Senior
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a CMC Regulatory Executive Senior to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a 6 months contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Preparation of high quality chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other GSK personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Responsibility for CMC strategy as well as complex CMC Variations in the Remediation stage.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflecting project status.
- Responsibility for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing
- Knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field.
- Extensive CMC experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical field.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33712 in all correspondence.