Business Development Executive
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join a specialist Quality Assurance consultancy in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry home based anywhere in Europe on a permanent basis.
Job Summary: The Business Development Executive is responsible for working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the GXP (GCP, GLP, GMP, GVP) Consulting team. The ideal candidate is to; Introduce services to potential customers, build client relationships, obtain business from new clients, participate in trade shows and other business development functions.
- Identify potential clients and make initial contact to introduce GXP consulting capabilities and services
- Manage the sales cycle for new clients (can range from 2 months to 2 years; on average 6 months).
- Perform on-site client visits.
- Effectively discuss Consulting services and gather client requirements.
- Manage the delivery of consulting proposals and contracts.
- Gain new clients.
Complete performance goals set by management, this includes but not limited to:
- Number of client visits per month (8/month).
- Number of proposals generated per month (7/month).
- Revenue and Signed Contract objectives.
- Successfully complete data entry into SalesForce (or comparable application) to allow for tracking of above performance objectives.
- Two (2) trips per year to the US for company meetings.
Your Background:• University Degree or Nursing Degree.
- 3 years of sales experience in Life Sciences.
- 6 years of experience in the Life Sciences.
- Fluent (written and spoken) English.
- EU citizen (Preferred locations; Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to become knowledgeable about clinical research in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ability to travel (30%).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47690 in all correspondence.