Business Analytics Manager
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Business Analytics Manager to join Boyd Consultants.
Boyds are a consultancy providing a wide range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
This role can be based at their offices in Crewe or Cambridge.
Base salary from £40-60K.
As Business Analytics Manager you will provide support across the business to track the work being carried out on various projects against their allotted budgets.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with consultants to record the time they're spending on individual projects
- Creation of a dashboard to track these metrics
- Reporting to senior management and the financeteam
- Tracking and diarising of business development activities
As Business Analytics Manager you will require:
- A relevant degree
- Proven experience of tracking budgets and project metrics
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical development process
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50113 in all correspondence.