Business Analyst, Pharma Business Capability in Welwyn
Steve Lord at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their offices based in Welwyn Garden City on a full time contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a globally renowned pharmaceutical company with their UK Pharmaceutical Head Office situated in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. The site is accessible by motorways & airports as well as being a 30 minute train ride to London, access is easy. There are well over 1000 people occupying their site in Welwyn.
The main purpose of the role is to support and progress the development of a Pharma Business Capability framework. You will work with stakeholders to support the design, build and delivery to meet user needs.
Your main duties will be to:
- Support the development, categorisation and prioritisation of use cases to enhance our understanding of the opportunities to use the Business Capability Framework.
- Develop use case implementation plans.
- Prepare communications and training materials.
- Support the Business Capability Framework Lead to conduct feasibility assessments of the use cases with stakeholders.
- Develop success criteria for use case implementation.
- Develop and document the initial set of Business Capability Framework components.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder and relationship management.
- Business analysis.
- Requirements definition and management.
- User focus.
- Extensive and demonstrable business analysis experience.
- Requirements gathering and elicitation.
- Stakeholder management and interaction.
- Good knowledge of the drug development process and the pharmaceutical industry and associated systems.
- Development of use cases.- Creation and development of business cases.
- Understanding of business architecture.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 738 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44631 in all correspondence.