Brand Manager - Oncology
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Brand Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Evolve and implement the EMEA brand strategy and support further launches to maximise uptake, market share and revenue growth in the territory
- Achieve the EMEA budgeted sales and profit targets with appropriate investment
- Provide hands-on marketing project management on marketed and pipeline brands, with a strong emphasis on tactical plan development and implementation
- Collaborate with the Brand Lead on various internal and external brand meetings, including international and national congress planning and Regional Brand Team meetings
- Effective Profit Contribution by evolving and implementation of brand strategy within agreed timelines and budgets, recommending corrective action on deviation when appropriate
- Lead initiatives aligned to the challenger sales model to maximise product sales potential and achievement of annual brand goals, objectives and key performance indicators
- Lead the development and implementation of agreed strategic and tactical brand plans, with a strong focus on monitoring and delivering the EMEA and regional tactical plans
- Implementation and monitoring of tactical brand plan, at both EMEA and regional level
- Manage and control sales forecasts, demand forecasts and brand budget allocations by working closely with the Finance teams and the Demand Chain Systems teams.
- Collaborate with the Brand Lead in the management of key internal and external stakeholders with an emphasis on cross functional team working
- Work in close collaboration with the Pharmaceutical Services Business Intelligence and analytics team in order to ensure good understanding of the market and clear metrics to assess success of activities as well as identifying trends, opportunities and threats for each of the brands in order to propose corresponding actions if and when needed.
- Lead the brand presence at agreed international meetings across EMEA. This includes developing an international and national congress calendar, to ensure exhibition stands and associated materials are developed and supplied in a cost efficient process
- Adhere to the copy approval process for EMEA promotional and non- promotional materials an sales tools
- Liaise effectively and efficiently with internal departments and external agencies (medical communications and creative) complying with Company SOPs and Codes of Practices
- Recognised as knowledgeable in the therapeutic area
- Maintain compliance to SOPs, processes, practices and guidelines and aiming towards excellence
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level or equivalent in Science and/or Business
- Proven oncology experience and success in launching brands
- Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas at an above country level.
- Proven experience and track record of success on a national, EMEA or international level in achieving brand sales growth through specific project initiation, management, and follow-through
- Communication skills - must be of a very high standard in order to be able to operate at a wide range of levels, across different countries and audiences; communications must be clear, concise and motivating and take account of cultural sensitivities
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate presentation skills
- Analytical knowledge of budgetary procedures and understanding in processing project expenses - essential
- Strong commercial acumen with a high level of motivation towards achieving team and personal objectives- essential
- Proven sales representative experience in a specialist therapeutic disease area. Ability to establish strong links with worldwide development groups and Key Opinion Leaders.
- ABPI examination and completion of Wellards diploma - desirable
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. Other benefits include:
- Competitive Salary, car allowance and company bonus
For more information or to apply for this Brand Manager position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33816 in all correspondence.