Brand Manager/Director, UK & Ireland - Epilepsy
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Brand Manager/Brand Director to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Lead, design and implement the brand specific marketing strategy and operational plans within agreed timelines for multiple epilepsy brands for the UK and Ireland
- Achieve the UK & Ireland budgeted sales and profit targets with appropriate investment
- Ensure consistent implementation and evolution of brand strategy within the epilepsy portfolio strategy
- Adapt, develop and implement the EMEA brand strategy for multiple epilepsy brands in the UK market
- Lead and support local marketing planning in collaboration with the wider UK team
- Lead the development of all marketing and promotional materials
- Modify strategies according to market dynamics and integrate feedback from KOLs and sales force / MSLs
- Create and implement cohesive medico-marketing activities that work effectively for the growth of each brand within the context of the portfolio strategy
- Liaise effectively and efficiently with Medical Affairs and external agencies (medical communications and creative) complying with Company SOPs and Codes of Practices.
- Manage and control sales forecasts, demand forecasts and brand budget allocations by working closely with the Finance teams and the Demand Chain Systems teams.
- Work in close collaboration with the Communication Department in order to maximise the media as a cost effective marketing channel for disease awareness, patient advocacy & brand awareness.
- Work in close collaboration with the Pharmaceutical Services Business Intelligence and analytics team in order to ensure good understanding of the market and clear metrics to assess success of activities as well as identifying trends, opportunities and threats for each of the brands in order to propose corresponding actions.
- Work in close collaboration with the Learning & Development functions in order to ensure that all brand specific training plans are developed and executed on schedule and according to the brand strategy.
- Work closely with the remainder of the UK business unit as well as the EMEA team, specifically the EMEA Brand Director who is specifically tasked to liaise with the UK.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level or equivalent in Science and/or Business
- Desirable (but not essential) degrees: DipM, MBA or equivalent
- Proven experience and success in launching drugs in specialist area
- Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas.
- Proven experience and track record of success on a national, EMEA or international level in achieving brand sales growth through specific project initiation, management, and follow-through.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. Other benefits include:
- Company car allowance
- Competitive salary, benefits and annual bonus
For more information or to apply for this Brand Manager/Brand Director position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32410 in all correspondence.